The store was a grocery and a service station. A 6-room house was attached to the store.
Post-Standard (Syracuse, NY), 2 August 1968
Milk was available in disposable containers.
Mexico Independent (Mexico, NY), 29 August 1955
Beer was also available for purchase.
Madison County Times (Chittenango, NY), 1 July 1960
S&H Green Stamps were given to the store's customers.
Post-Standard (Syracuse, NY), 16 February 1950
When Louise was in the process of retiring, a grocery store auction was held. The ad for the sale included a list of the store's contents.
Daily Sentinel (Rome, NY), 11 August 1971
Louise owned the store until at least 1973.