Covering genealogy, family history, historical events and places, and anything else related!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Flash


I am thankful that my little boy Flash became a part of my family. I had not planned on getting more cats, but when I found three abandoned kittens in my backyard in May 2014, I knew I had to try to save them. Unfortunately his two littermates died that week, but Flash survived. He is so affectionate. He sleeps with me and follows me around the house. He is secure and confident; he's not afraid of much, and when he is afraid, he faces his fears bravely. At a very young age, he became the alpha cat, dominating his four older adoptive sisters Jewel, Harmony, Melody, and Luna. He is very active and gets into everything. He is a huge presence in the house and I can't imagine life without him. He is such a special boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment